The Greater Peterborough Innovation Cluster is happy to invite members of our community to join over 200 Angel investors, industry leaders and start-up CEOs from across North America and around the world at the upcoming 2014 National Angel Summit. This year’s summit is entitled: “Accelerating the Angel Asset Class“ .
And best of all – as a result of the Innovation Cluster’s Partnership with NACO, we are able to offer a $300 discount off the registration price.
To take advantage of this offer, please use discount code “PB2014” or you can book by using this direct link: http://nacocanada.com/2014summit/?#coupon=PB2014
See: Innovation Cluster teaming up with NACO from Magic 96.7 FM News
The 2014 National Angel Summit represents the largest gathering of Angel investors in Canada.
This year’s Summit promises to be another stimulating event with dynamic and engaging speakers, panels, start-up pitches and unparalleled networking opportunities. You can Download the agenda or visit the website for more details.
This year’s event takes place October 1-3, 2014 in Quebec City. It offers participants the opportunity to:
- Network with experienced investors, venture capitalists and other industry leaders
- Meet prospective co-investors
- Discover national best practices that lead to investor success
- Sharpen your investment skills with professional development workshops
In addition, by using the Cluster’s discount code, participants also have access to the hotel room discount. There are a limited number of rooms still available – but they do have a great cancellation policy until the day of your reservation (if you do want to reserve your room and lock in the rate early). Of course, they will hold the rate for as long as there are rooms available.
- Partnering to Improve Returns; VCs and Angels Working Together
- Crowdfunding and Deal Syndication; Funding Companies to Grow
- Rise of Women in Angel Investing
- Structuring Investment Vehicles (Sidecar, Co-Investment Funds)
- Funding Angel Groups for Sustainable Growth
- Supporting Investment into Canadian Life Sciences Companies
- and many more!