Independent Reach has been a long-standing partner with the Innovation Cluster, supporting technology clients as an Entrepreneur Sponsor.
Independent Reach builds custom software for organizations like yours. They have also built and continued to run two robust multi-tenant database backed software services. Tromis manages restoration dry-cleaning artfully, and Fenestratio makes windows and doors easier. They’ve produced dozens of custom applications for organizations of all shapes and sizes, and love talking to organizations about how they can provide the best value in custom software development.
Their services include:
- Tromis was built to help restoration dry cleaners to “Manage Orders Artfully”.
- Fenestratio is a highly flexible software service for window and door manufacturers and retailers. Address all of your business needs from sales appointments to manufacturing paperwork, purchase orders, service tracking, inventory and accounting entries.
- Features include calendar, PDF quotes, custom images, cut optimization, online payments, shape calculator and barcode shipping.
- Beautifully simple cleaning software. Route Clean was designed for small dry cleaners to track articles and customers. With an easy to use front counter check in service, a pick up and delivery manager and an employee time tracking module.
- Features include item tracking, multiple themes, overnight reports, MMS alerts, cash integration, on account payments, employee time clock, delivery maps, lock workstation, & PDF invoices
- Edible bean processing, maple syrup production, dance competition registration, resume certification, piano examination scheduling and related machinery integrations are a few more examples illustrating the range of our capabilities.
- Features include mobile apps, warehouse mapping and PDF invoices.
If you are interested in connecting with Independent Reach for your business, visit http://www.independentreach.com/.
Our Innovation Partners have the opportunity to immerse their brand into the Innovation Cluster network, drive innovation and expand their own network. They help companies jump-start their businesses, lay the foundations for future growth, and succeed.