Operations and Office Assistant
The Innovation Cluster is looking for a student to assist in the day-to-day operations at the downtown incubator located at 270 George Street N, Peterborough.
Reporting to: Operations and Events Coordinator
Scope of Responsibilities:
In this position you will assist the Operations Coordinator with tasks such as, but not limited to:
- Data Entry.
- Developing and maintaining a filing system.
- Maintaining a Customer Relations Database.
- Organizing equipment and inventory.
- Purchasing and replenishing Office Supplies.
- General Support to Visitors/Walk-ins.
- Processing Incoming and Outgoing mail.
- Assisting in event set-up, coordination, and tear down.
- Support to Innovation Cluster Staff, and duties as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be enrolled in a Business Administration program at a post-secondary institution
- Completing Co-op hours
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask
- Ability to work in a co-working space
- Must be self sufficient
- Experience working with a Customer Relations Database preferred
- Experience with MS Word and G-Suite.
This position is unpaid.
Applications will no longer be accepted as of JUNE 7. 2019.
If interested in applying please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org