The Innovation Cluster is always looking for innovative people to join our growing team. Positions will be posted on an as needed basis. For current job postings, see below. Check back regularly for updates.
There are no current positions at this time.
Current positions by startups:
COVID-19 has changed our way of life and the way of doing business perhaps permanently. It is posing a serious challenge to globalization as we know it. As such, a trust-based community economy is expected to play an ever increasing role in a country’s economic growth.
www.idhubs.com provides the digital infrastructure for building a global trust-based ecosystem where all stakeholders work to create value through enhanced collaboration, branding, and community-focused e-marketplace, ultimately becoming the source of Self Sovereign Identity.
To expand our regional business, we seek a high-caliber industry professional with a strong track record in digital startup development to join our operation team in Canada to take our business to the next level.
As a Regional Sales Director - North America, you will be responsible for driving sales of IDHUBS solutions in the United States and Canada. You will be the primary point of contact and leader of IDHUBS sales initiatives in this region with the aim of achieving key strategic goals. This role is focused on sales of digital solutions.
- Involved in setting near term strategic goals and achieve sales target set by the Company
- Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle including generating new leads, creating opportunities, qualifying prospects, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs and driving deals to closure
- Look to expand successful accounts and grow the North American business
- Manage the sales execution process to make sure the sales team work together seamlessly and efficiently to achieve total customer satisfaction
- Work cross-functionally with IDHUBS Marketing, Product Management, Account Management and technical colleagues
- Degree holder in business or tech related discipline; MBA is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of the current digital solution market (SAAS and/or e-Marketplace)
- Proven track record in sales development with minimum (15) years of sales or business development experience preferably in SAAS and/or e-Marketplace business including 5-year in sales leadership position
- Experience in lead generation and in developing organizational customer relationships. A network of senior executives in large organizations is an advantage
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Work independently and proactively with an entrepreneurial spirit
POSITION: Full-time, Permanent
SALARY: $100,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS: Performance Bonus + Commission