Date(s) - 29/04/2020
1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Categories No Categories
Hands-ON helps to increase the success of our current and future entrepreneurs, while helping turn peoples’ passion into reality.
At the Innovation Cluster, as the regions lead organization supporting innovation and technology startups, we are lucky to work closely with the Peterborough Region Angel Network. The network brings together individual investors from Peterborough and the Kawartha Lakes. The angels in this network combine their wealth of knowledge and experience to collaborate and invest in early stage growth companies. This angel network focuses on specific areas of investment including (but not limited to) information and communication technology (ICT), media technology, green technology (clean tech), biotechnology and life-sciences.
- What role do angel investors play in supporting startups
- Best practices for approaching angel investors
- Impacts of COVID-19 on angel investment
- Yves Lafortune: Executive Director of Peterborough Region Angel Network
- Frank Audino: Active Angel Investor with 7 Angel Groups, Affiliated with Angel Investors Ontario (AIO) and the National Angel Capital Organization (NACO)
- John Gillis: President of the Innovation Cluster Peterborough and the Kawarthas
- Michael Skinner: Chief Executive Officer of the Innovation Cluster Peterborough and the Kawarthas
To register, click here!