Date(s) - 08/04/2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Categories No Categories
About this Event
The Hands-ON workshops are delivered by the Innovation Cluster’s Knowledge Partners; professional service providers who have signed up with the Cluster to support the growth of Peterborough’s entrepreneurs by providing expert advice, guidance and mentorship.
This workshop is facilitated by Rose Terry, Marketing Manager and Sr. Innovation Specialist of The Innovation Cluster.
- How to create a marketing plan for an uncertain future
- Re-evaluating and understanding your target market
- Understanding share of wallet during COVID-19
- Creating your marketing message
- Advertising on a budget
- Recognizing growth opportunities
To learn more and register, click here!