Date(s) - 02/04/2020
12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Categories No Categories
About this Event
The workshops are delivered by the Innovation Cluster’s Knowledge Partners; professional service providers who have signed up with the Cluster to support the growth of Peterborough’s entrepreneurs by providing expert advice, guidance and mentorship.
This workshop is facilitated by Matthew Savino from Savino Human Resource Partners.
On March 25th Savino HRP facilitated a Human Resource session covering the following below, this session will provide the latest updates received from the Canadian and Ontario Government.
– Employment Standards Act
– Temporary COVID-19 Income Support for Workers
– Temporary COVID-19 Income support for the Self Employed
– Longer-Term Supports for Workers and Benefits
– ESA – Declared Emergency Leave
– Other Measures
– Reduced Payroll Taxes
– Deferred Business Taxes
– Other Statutory Rights
– Occupational Health and Safety Act (Work Refusals)
– WSIB Claims
– Ontario Human Rights Code
This workshop is taking place through the platform ZOOM, you will receive an access link through email.
To register for this workshop, click here!