Incubating Innovation + Empowering Entrepreneurs = Peterborough & the Kawarthas only full service incubator
Helping start-ups find their best path to market by linking together talented people, ideas, resources + know how.
Our services are designed to be responsive to the changing needs of today’s fast-growing, knowledge intensive, technology-led companies. We have an excellent track record of helping startups become successful. The Cube contributes to the growth of a competitive economy and to the wealth and prosperity of our community.
If you would like to work with the Innovation Cluster, please fill out our online application. The application is for the purpose of evaluating your venture for the potential of joining the Innovation Cluster as a client. As a fully funded not-for-profit, we offer our services complimentary to our clients.
- Open-concept office space
- High-speed internet/WIFI
- Critical resources + support services
- Access to funding and investment
- Credibility of an incubation program
- Innovation or technology based startups*
- Founding team with a Minimum Viable Product
- Startup companies in the following sectors: Cleantech/Agtech/Healthcare/Digital (i.e. SaaS, ICT, etc.) or if your solution has IP
- Young entrepreneurs between the ages of 18-29 (FastStart Program) but the company can be in any sector (i.e. the business is not required to be innovation/technology based) – this program is delivered in partnership with Trent University, Fleming College and the Innovation Cluster
- Existing companies interested in introducing new and innovative solutions into their current business practices or products
- At least one full-time founder dedicated to sales and revenue development
- A driven, coachable and collaborative startup founder/team
- Able work directly with the Innovation Cluster’s Peterborough office for the duration of the program
*Please note: You are considered ‘tech’ if your primary business objective is to develop and distribute custom-built technology (excluding re-distribution/consultancy).
We support startups in Peterborough and the Kawarthas reaching as far north as Haliburton!
THE CUBE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Our program features 6 months’ mentoring and support and sees our clients work alongside a range of startups from Peterborough and the Kawarthas (and beyond). Think of the Innovation Cluster as part of your team; here to help as your grow and scale your business. Startups that are accepted into our incubator program will be matched with an Innovation Specialist that will work hard to ensure their success. Successful applicants will have access to workshops, resources, partners, funding and investment opportunities.
The first step is to apply to join The Cube as an incubated or virtual client to gain access to our innovative programming.
If you meet our interview criteria, we’ll schedule a meeting to discuss your application and let you know a little more about how we can help your startup.
If your application is successful, the final step is our offer – we invite you to join The Cube family of startups!
Ready to join the Innovation Cluster and scale your startup?
All applications will be reviewed – due to our high volume of applications, applicants can expect a 1-2 week response time.