Power Breakfast: Adapting to Disruption with IBM
Date(s) - 29/10/2019
8:00 am - 11:00 am
Categories No Categories
Over a nice hot breakfast you will get to hear from Sarmad Ibrahim – IBM Technology Evangelist, Dave Robitaille – IBM Sr. Innovative Executive.
What to Expect?
IBM Innovation Incubator Initiative – has four main priorities:
- Provide SMEs with the skills and resources to conduct business more efficiently; quickly adopt new disruptive technologies.
- Develop and demonstrate new products and services.
- Accelerate time to market; and grow in scale to better compete in the global market.
- Help further commercialize innovation to deliver positive impact to Canada’s economy.
- Enhance critical skill development in areas such as big data and analytics.
- Establish an innovation ecosystem with the Ontario Network of Entrepreneurs (ONE), which includes several other Ontario-based innovation hubs
Quarterly the Innovation Cluster hosts a free open to the public breakfast where we invite a speaker or organization to present on a topic, you can register for these events through our Eventbrite Page!